All-digital HT preamp/processor, DAC and Power Amp (HD-AVA only)
NuPrime HD-AVP 19.990 kr
NuPrime HD-AVA 26.900 kr.
The NuPrime HD-AVP all-digital HT preamp/processor delivers ultra-high resolution USB audio decoding at PCM 384K or DSD256, 24bit/192kHz digital audio, hard-disk media playback, wireless streaming and superb 4K HD video. There are six HDMI, two optical, two coaxial, four stereo analog, one USB Audio and three USB Host (for hard drive) inputs. The audio outputs include 7.1- channel RCA, 2-channel Zone1, Zone2 and Line Out, 4-channel XLR. A built-in Wi-Fi network supports Airplay, DLNA and Miracast. Two HDMI outputs can be selected from any of the six inputs. The HD-AVP easily accommodates the most complex home theater system configurations. The HD-AVA is HD-AVP with the addition of 200W x 2 power amp utilizing NuPrime Reference LE class amplifier technology.
- Supporting the latest HD audio decoding, including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS Master, DTS Hi-Res.
- SD audio decoding compatible with Dolby Digital (EX), DTS, DTS ES (D6.1, M6.1), DTS 96/24, up to 192k PCM for 7.1 CH etc.
- Supporting matrix technology such as Dolby Pro Logic IIz, DTS Neo:6 etc.
- Intelligent room acoustic scanning feature
- Powerful bass management feature for individually managing front, center, surround, and rear
- speakers over a cross-over filter. Increasing the performance of single / double post
- positioning devices.
- Comes with an equalizer of eleven different options and settings.
- Comprehensive cross-over design.
*For iOS 9.0 and above, use mConnect player for Airplay streaming.
- Supporting HDMI 1.4
- 6 HDMI inputs, 2 HDMI outputs: HDMI 1/ HDMI 2/ HDMI 3/ HDMI 4 support up to 4K, HDMI 5 / HDMI 6 supports up to 1080P.
- HDMI supports up to 4K, YUV, RGB, supporting DVI mode, supporting HD audio, 8 CH LPCM.
- Supporting 3D video playback
- Supporting HDMI CEC control management
- Supporting HDMI ARC audio return
- Video input compatibility: HDMI/DVI, 480P, 576P, 720P50, 720P60, 1080i 50, 1080i 60, 1080P 50, 1080P 60, 1080P 24, 2160P 30, 2160P 24.
- Including hard-disk player, 3 USB ports (1 in front panel 2 in back panel), capable of playing audio/video directly from USB drive or hard-disk drive.
The HDMI 1.4 specification supports multiple 4K formats: 3840 pixels wide by 2160 pixels high @ 24Hz | 25Hz | 30Hz 4096 pixels wide by 2160 pixels high @ 24Hz
If we choose to use HDMI 2.0 with HDCP2.2 content protection, chip sets supporting HDMI 2.0 cannot decode the hard disc’s non-protected material. Since one of the main features of HD-AVP is the playing of downloaded music and video from local hard drives, we decided to support only HDMI 1.4. Further, HDMI 2.0 is best used as a video standard allowing users to connect to TVs with multiple HDMI inputs. We recommend employing HD-AVP as your movie and music server, along with game consoles and other AV devices.
- VFD Display: On screen display for various information
- Remote Control signal receiver
- Stand by indicator: LED lid up when HD-AVA is in standby.
- USB Host 1: USB Input 1. For connecting to USB thumb drive or hard-drive storage.
- Input Selection: Input selection by turning the knob. (TV, Player, HDMIs, Tuner, Coaxial, Optical, Analog, USB)
- Home button: opens up on-screen Home menu.
- Menu button: Access menu settings.
- Left and Right selection cursor: In Player input selection and menu, move cursor according to the direction on the on-screen menu. Toggle input channel selection if not in Player input selection mode.
- Up and Down selection cursor: Moving up and down in menu.
- Enter: confirm selection on the on-screen menu
- Return: return to the previous screen on the menu
- Power button: Power on/off button
- Volume Control: decrease and increase volume, ranging from -∞ ~ +15dB, 0.5dB increments.
- FM Antenna: For antenna installation to boost signal.
- Stereo Analog In: 4 sets of Analog inputs (AN1/SAT, AN2, AN3, AN4)
- USB DAC Input & Output (DSD support):
- Digital In: 2 Coaxial & 2 Optical (CO1/DVD, CO2 : OPT1/CD, OPT2)
- HDMI Output: HDMI 1 and HDMI 2 output. Only HDMI 1 has ARC function.
- HDMI inputs: 6 individual HDMI inputs (HDMI/BD, HDMI2/Box, HD3, HD4, HD5, HD6)
- Setup Mic: Connecting to microphone for room equalization
- Bluetooth expansion port: For connecting NuPrime BTR-8 Bluetooth receiver, supporting APT-X.
- Trigger Out: Connecting to power amplifier unit enables power on by NuPrime HD-AVA. (12V/120mA)
- RS232: Serial com port
- Mini USB port (For upgrade): For upgrading firmware for NuPrime HD-AVA.
- Speaker Output: Stereo Speaker Output.
- 7.1 CH output (In-balanced): FR, FL, SR, SL, SRB, SLB, Center, and Subwoofer.
- Mix Output L/R: Stereo output capable of combining multiple audio signal inputs.
- Zone output: Providing three additional and independent zones for multi-room capability. Each zone can be set with independent signal and volume.
- IR In/Out: Supporting IR receiver and IR transmitter allowing receiving and sending remote signals with indirect line of sight.
- USB Host 2 / USB Host 3: For connecting to USB thumb drive or hard-drive storage.
- LAN port: For internet connection.
- AC inlet & Fuse compartment: For power cord to connect to household power outlet and installation of fuse.