The NuForce MCP-18 is a perfect entry-level audiophile preamp for use in either a 2-channel traditional setup, or as the heart of a 7.1 channel home-theater system. Employing a very high performance, numerically-controlled analog volume control to provide channel calibration without losing audio fidelity, it is the ideal companion for mating with an audiophile Blu-ray player in a system that may also include other analog output sources and/or DAC outputs.
High quality MUSE72320 volume with no capacitor in Front L and R channels, relay-based muting on L/R/C.
- Non-Inverting Op-Amp output circuit
- Balanced circuit is created with Op-Amps to have no phase-delay.
- Balanced output muting with transistorscircuit.
- Each channel can be individually attenuated to match speaker sensitivity.
- Low noise linear power supply with toroidal transformer
- Trigger output with delay 10 sec.
- RS-232 control
- Inputs:2 Channel RCA Input x 2 2 Channel XLR Input x 1 8 Channel RCA Input x 2
- Outputs :RCA and XLR (XLR output is balanced)
- RS232 Com Port:X 1
- Trigger out:X 1
- THD+N:0.002% at 1kHz
- S/N Ratio:105dB
- Frequency Response:10 to 100kHz -0.06dB/-0.04dB 20-20kHz; -0.7dB 100kHz
- Maximum Output:10V RMS at L/R, 4V RMS at others
- Input Impedance:47K ohm
- Output Impedance:5 ohm
- Dimensions:W 17 inches (43.0 cm) X H 3.1 inches (8.1 cm) X D 13.4 inches (34..1 cm)
- Power Consumption:1W standby, 10W operating
- Weight:14.96 lb ( 6.8 kg )