The NuForce Reference Series stereo amplifiers are designed for both high-performance stereo and home-theater use. They can be used for bi-amping, tri-amping and home-theater mixing-and-matching when used with NuForce AVP (Audio-Video Processor) products. The Reference Series stereo amplifiers are standardized on a platform consisting of amplifier, power-supply and capacitor modules, any of which can be upgraded when new technology becomes available. Advancements in technology will never render NuForce stereo amps obsolete. NuForce stereo amplifiers come with a three-year warranty.
Stereo 8.5 V3
Utilizing the same V3 circuit board as our celebrated mono amps, the Stereo 8.5 V3 is the most powerful and compact stereo amplifier on the market. Among the 8.5 V3’s features is a half-size Ref 9V3SE capacitor board for near-SE level performance. Available in black or silver finish.
- Configuration: Mono Input: RCA
- Power output (see Power FAQ) Stereo 8.5 V3 Per Channel
Power/Load8 ohm4 ohm2 ohm Peak Power (20 msec hold time)288W576W1125W RMS Power150W200W200W
*RMS power denotes maximum continuous power. Peak power denotes an instantaneous power boost. Note that typical listening normally requires about 15W of power.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz -0.3dB to 120 kHz -3dB
- THD+N = 0.01%, 1kHz, 1W to 10W, A Weighted
- Input impedance: 22K ohm
- Input sensitivity = 2.57V, 100W @ 8 Ohm; 1.81V, 100W @ 4 Ohm
- Gain: 21 db
- SNR > 100 db at 100W
- 12V DC Trigger Input
- Eichmann Cable Pod binding post for spade and banana plug (the plastic cap at the end of the binding post can be removed for connecting a banana plug)
- Chassis is made of high-grade anodized brushed aluminum to reduce audio resonance
- Dimension : 8.5″W x 16″D x 1.97″H (2.37″H include feet)
- Weight : 9 lbs
- Worldwide AC voltage (84VAC to 264VAC). No need for AC regulator if the AC voltage falls within the specified range.