Class A+D Stereo Amplifier Brigeable into a 160 watt Mono Amplifier
With 2 X 90W Class A+D stereo amp, bridgeable into a 160W mono amp, STA-6 is designed with enhanced even-order harmonic circuitry that produces sonic characteristic similar to NuPrime STA-9, but leaning toward neutral with a slight hint of warmth. The STA-6’s spacious, transparent, dynamic and luxuriously textured soundstage has to be heard to believed.
The STA-6 amplifier is derived from the Single End Class A Module + Class D design first introduced in the STA-9. By joining a powerful
high impedance singled ended amplifier circuit in the preamp stage with a well integrated Class-D power stage, the STA-6 offers the richness of Class A sound with the remarkable speed and clarity of NuPrime Class-D design. Audio enthusiasts are bound to be impressed.
The NuPrime amp circuit improves on traditional Class-D design by using a self-oscillating circuit to generate pulse-width modulation. The amplifier switches at a frequency of 500kHz, well beyond the compact disc’s 44.1kHz sampling rate. Most class-D amps switch at 300kHz or lower. A new low noise switching power supply is designed specifically to complement the STA-6 amplifier. The overall result is unprecedented transient speed, smooth with lots of details and an almost shocking level of dynamic impact.The STA-6’s frequency response to 50 kHz elevates vocals into emotional experiences; similarly, instrumental upper registers mimic a live performance’s shimmering heights.The STA-6 is designated for NuPrime Commercial product line and it is designed to be highly reliable under no-load condition and enhanced short circuit protection.
- RCA: Un-Balanced input x 1
- THD+N:0.01% (Stereo) / 0.01% (Mono)
- Stereo Speaker Out x 1 or
- Mono Speaker Out x 1
- Frequency Response:10Hz to 50kHz
- Power:2 x 90W / 1 x 160W @ 8 & 4 Ohms.
- Same power at 8 & 4 Ohms as the output power is limited by the power supply.
- Worldwide AC voltage:90 VAC～250 VAC
- Power On Consumption12.8W (220V); 12.1W (110V)
- Input Impedance:47k Ohms
- Dimension:200 mm W x 184 mm D x 60 mm H (including feet)
- Gain:x 28Weight:1.65kg
- Signal to Noise Ratio:> -90dB at 1W, 10W, 100W
- With Package Weight:2.2kg